I work with a fully end-to-end carbon-neutral printing partner, so all prints and framed artworks (and their delivery) are certified carbon-neutral.
All papers and wood-based materials are sourced from Forestry Stewardship Council-certified sustainable sources. Packaging materials have been carefully selected to reduce the impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your artwork gets to you in perfect condition. Plastics are kept to a minimum, and all packaging materials are sustainably sourced, being a mixture of recycled, recyclable, or biodegradable materials.
It is the customer's responsibility to:
1. Place an order for the correct items, include the correct shipping information (name, address, etc.), and
2. For the parcel, either
- Collect on time;
- Reschedule delivery;
- Pick up the parcel from the post office once a delivery attempt has been made; or
- Report any issues you may be having with the items
3. Pay product price, shipping fees, and miscellaneous fees. Miscellaneous fees include but are not limited to processing fees, currency conversion fees, transaction fees, customs fees, import duties, and local taxes that are not included in the checkout amount.
We provide global shipping for all prints and framed artworks to almost every country in the world. Should your address not be accepted at checkout, please contact us, and we will try to find a solution.
Orders are dispatched within 2-3 days, arriving within a week thereafter to the UK or Europe and in one to two weeks to North America. Other destinations may vary (please allow up to four weeks).
You will receive a tracking number via email upon dispatch. All shipments are made using the most efficient and cost-effective shipping route via Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, DHL, TNT, or UPS.
Once shipped, we no longer have control over distribution hubs and handling of the parcel which may result in some delays. We will endeavor to support any inquiry you may have by giving you the information for you to follow up on these.
Due to the oncoming Holiday season and other logistics challenges such as border restrictions, local community lockdowns, or other similar reasons may cause delays depending on the CoViD-19 preventive measures in each country. You may reach out to the logistics team at email@example.com to know the status of your orders.
Returns on damaged artwork
In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged artwork, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours with pictures of the damage. Once confirmed, we will endeavor to replace the edition free of cost.
Information to be included in the email:
- email address used in placing the order
- contact number
- a brief description of the issue, and
- if applicable, proof like pictures, tracking numbers, etc. to support your inquiry, request, or claim.
We will get back to you within 48 business hours with further instructions or a resolution. We take your privacy seriously thus we have the right to refuse disclosure of any information to unverified accounts. Please note that in filing a claim due to factors outside our control, shipping fees will be your responsibility.
In the event that we are unable to replace the edition, we will arrange a refund upon receiving the returned damaged artwork and the corresponding Certificate of Authenticity (where applicable).
Order Not Received
If you did not receive the merchandise after the given timeframe, you may choose to do the following:
- Reach out to us by sending an email to email@example.com for close monitoring of the order status. An update shall be proactively sent to you via email.
- For all shipping-related concerns, we may assist in coordinating the whereabouts of the products, or you may call the carrier. If the tracking status is “delivered parcel” but the parcel got lost/stolen, it is your responsibility to file the claim with the carrier directly.
Everything is made to order, and once the order has been produced, we are unable to change it. Additionally, along with our printer, we do our best to prepare your orders with great care and haste. For those reasons, cancellation is only available within 2 hours from the time you place your order. We will take action on the request considering the following conditions:
- Within 2 hours from the time you placed your order: We will try our best to cancel the order and give a full refund including shipping fees.
- After 2 hours from the time you placed your order: We are unable to refund the item/s.
Shipping Information - If you wish to make any changes like name, address, etc. on delivery, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours from the time you place the order. We will take action considering the following conditions:
- Before the item has been shipped: We will process the request with either the fulfillment team or the shipping team to update the shipping label.
- After the item has been shipped: Parcels cannot be intercepted for changes. Change requests may be available but may incur some charges depending on the carrier used. Please note that all fees associated with the request will be the customer’s responsibility.
Artwork - If you would like to change your artwork selection, you’ll need to act quickly and reach out to email@example.com within 2 hours because our printer produces the item within that timeframe. We will take action considering the following conditions:
- Before the item has been made: We will process the request with the printer to update your order. If we can help, we will do our best.
- After the item has been made: We are unable to change your item as they are all made to order.
Got another question?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.