Discover 7 SIMPLE Acrylic Pouring Technique Compilation with Recipes in today’s tutorial! I prepared some inspiration and fluid painting ideas for you to try:
1. STAR Open Cup. Open cup Fluid Art technique is great for cells without silicone. Star shape created such a unique effect in this Acrylic Pouring Open Cup technique. It was a lot of fun to create and I hope it’s going to be satisfying for you to watch!
2. Dancing Flow ~ blowing technique. Just paint, water and some love! This bright, yet flowy and soft pour painting with a “curly” edge effect turned out amazing!
Acrylic Pouring RECIPE used for today’s flow art painting:
For the exact, paint names, and other supplies & details, check out the description under each full video of this 7 SIMPLE Acrylic Pours:
3. Space travel with 3D Effect. My “Breaking through the limits” series of Acrylic pouring. I created Space travel – Galaxy fluid painting using a measuring cup and blow dryer. This blowing or Dutch Pour technique requires a very fluid consistency, which allows creating the most beautiful lacing, cells, and color transition with the most simple pouring recipe.
4. Paint Kiss Feather. Acrylic Pouring Feather with Traveling Paint Kiss Technique. I simply couldn’t skip Feather Technique. I just love working with negative space and bright colors!
5. Wave. Creating Ocean Wave with Spatula is known as Acrylic Pouring Swipe technique in Fluid Art world. It’s definitely one of my favs!
6. Traveling Open Cup. The open cup technique is a truly unique way of achieving the most gorgeous cells and effects. If you’d like to achieve a lot of joyful movement in composition and easy cells without silicone, then the open cup technique is a must-try!
7. Chain Pull Butterfly. A new technique – dots instead of lines! This creates such a unique effect. This acrylic pouring technique is a bit tricky, but sure is very satisfying! Just make sure the base layer is very thin. The creative possibilities of String Pulling fluid art are incredible!
More Acrylic Pouring Tutorials
Want to master acrylic pouring technique and express your creativity with fluid art? You are in the right place tp learn! Discover more creative art tutorials with similar style and techniques:
Hello, creator! My name is Olga Soby, and if you are new to acrylic pouring and fluid painting - you are most welcome on my website and my YouTube channel!
I’m a contemporary artist based in Canada with my roots going back to Ukraine. I specialize in fluid media and consider myself an unconventional artist - instead of regular brushes, I use water, fire, airflow, and gravity as my tools for achieving the most unique effects in my art. Read more...
Original Art For Sale
Through my artwork, I employ Colors and Shapes as the most beautiful universal language. And with the interweaving of their symbolism and primal meanings, I create each painting to tell its own unique story. You can find all of my original paintings available for purchase here.
Fine Art Prints
A collection of limited edition prints of some of my most popular recent work presented on the highest quality fine art papers.
Available in three sizes. You can find a full collection of my fine art prints here.
There's More To Explore!
Best tools and recommendations to be successful in acrylic pouring
FREE Acrylic Pouring Calculator - calculate how much fluid paint you'll to cover your canvas size.
FREE Acrylic Pouring Supplies Guide - discover all the best paints and tools needed to create fluid art paintings.
BEST Waste Minimization Tips & Tricks - discover how to successfully minimize waste involved in acrylic pouring.