BEST of 2021 Acrylic Pouring Compilation is a very SPECIAL Acrylic Abstract Painting Tutorial! 🥰 This year turned out to be so interesting and fun for me in the exploration of Acrylic Pouring Art. And I prepared a mesmerizing compilation of your most favorite Fluid Artworks of 2021. It is very inspiring and satisfying. There are a lot of different pouring techniques, tips, tricks, and ideas in it that will be helpful for Acrylic Pouring Beginners!
1. Breaking Through. 3D Ring Acrylic Pour – a very exciting tool! It’s a huge cookie cutter that can take your Dutch Pour composition to the next level. I absolutely loved the 3D effect I was able to achieve in my fluid painting.
Acrylic Pouring RECIPE used for today’s flow art painting:
For the exact, paint names, and other supplies & details, check out the description under each full video of this BEST of 2021 Acrylic Pouring Compilation:
2. Tropical Open Cup. This open cup pour turned out in a very unexpected composition. Yellow, gold, and crimson red created super-bright accents on blues – totally makes me think of tropical seas and joyful coral reefs!
3. Rainbow Flow. Let’s Pour a RAINBOW! Bright, vivid, flowy – this rainbow has 7 colors of joy in it! Created on a huge 30” x 40” canvas.
4. Lava Dirty Pour. Try this Hot combination of Acrylic Pouring Techniques to create Liquid Flames of LAVA. What a fun mix: dirty pour + blow out + swipes! This is a pretty wild mix, but the outcome… oh, it’s SPECTACULAR!
5. Yin Yan Butterfly. Butterfly Chain Pull and Yin Yan color base diptych – this acrylic pouring combo turned out AMAZING! The possibilities of Fluid String Art are nearly endless!
6. Pink Floyd Pour. This acrylic pouring video tutorial was inspired by the famous album cover “Dark Side of the Moon” by @Pink Floyd and I’m working with beautiful colors of the rainbow.
7. Phoenix Flow. In this acrylic pour painting, I created a Golden Flow on a deep multi-red base. And it turned into a gorgeous Phoenix that goes for another cycle of life. I absolutely love how fluid art can guide you into unexpected outcomes that can reflect the essence of things. WoW!
8. Traveling Funnel on Black & White. I’m working with split color Funnel Pour with the Black and White negative space. I love how much expression this acrylic pouring technique creates. And the colors are super bold!
9. Nebula Open Cup. Nebula Acrylic Pouring with open cup technique and Aqua accents – created combined with blow dryer technique! I like that open cup technique creates clusters of beautiful cells, and blowing allows to achieve a lot of movement and depth – fantastic combo!
10. Dutch Pour Blowout. Dutch pour mystic flower or maybe even a door to another dimension? Working with just paint and water and fluid consistency in fluid painting you can achieve cool lacing effects and some amazing density cells!
I really hope you enjoyed this compilation and now you are all charged with energy and ideas to go and create something amazing.
More Acrylic Pouring Tutorials
Want to master acrylic pouring technique and express your creativity with fluid art? You are in the right place tp learn! Discover more creative art tutorials with similar style and techniques:
Hello, creator! My name is Olga Soby, and if you are new to acrylic pouring and fluid painting - you are most welcome on my website and my YouTube channel!
I’m a contemporary artist based in Canada with my roots going back to Ukraine. I specialize in fluid media and consider myself an unconventional artist - instead of regular brushes, I use water, fire, airflow, and gravity as my tools for achieving the most unique effects in my art. Read more...
Original Art For Sale
Through my artwork, I employ Colors and Shapes as the most beautiful universal language. And with the interweaving of their symbolism and primal meanings, I create each painting to tell its own unique story. You can find all of my original paintings available for purchase here.
Fine Art Prints
A collection of limited edition prints of some of my most popular recent work presented on the highest quality fine art papers.
Available in three sizes. You can find a full collection of my fine art prints here.
There's More To Explore!
Best tools and recommendations to be successful in acrylic pouring
FREE Acrylic Pouring Calculator - calculate how much fluid paint you'll to cover your canvas size.
FREE Acrylic Pouring Supplies Guide - discover all the best paints and tools needed to create fluid art paintings.
BEST Waste Minimization Tips & Tricks - discover how to successfully minimize waste involved in acrylic pouring.