Diversity Of Acrylic Pouring Techniques -
Abstract Art 🤩
Acrylic Pouring Tutorial by Olga Soby
11 GORGEOUS Art Ideas ~ Fluid Art Tutorial | Satisfying
Welcome to Diversity Of Acrylic Pouring Techniques - Abstract Art Ideas Compilation! This fluid art video tutorial is full of wonderful color combinations, different painting techniques, and inspiration!
1. Dancing Rainbow. In this rainbow pour painting, I work on black & white color split base and use a criss-cross pouring technique for rainbow colors to try something new. The outcome turned out pretty awesome.
2. Round Negative space. Super fun and creative mystic purple mixed media art idea. My new take on combining acrylic pouring & rings in purple-colored flow painting.
Acrylic Pouring RECIPE used for today’s flow art painting:
For the exact, paint names, and other supplies & details, check out the description under each full video of this Diversity Of Acrylic Pouring Techniques compilation:
Looking for more awesome acrylic pouring supplies?
Check out my Amazon Storefront USA / CA / UK / DE you'll find even more brands and supplies I use, love, and recommend, so definitely check it out. And in this supplies guide for beginners, you'll find more details and help from me.
Resin Finish Online Course
Do you want to learn how to finish painting with epoxy resin for a beautiful, smooth, liquid glass-like finish? Introducing NEW Exclusive Epoxy Finish Mastery Course!
3. Traveling Funnel Pour. This acrylic pouring technique always surprises me with gorgeous cells and the unique flow of colors. I really like how colors interact with each other!
4. Star Burst Blow-out. Creative mandala art circle embellishment idea in this acrylic pouring art demo. This time, I combine a fluid art technique & textured stencil embellishment on ROUND canvas!
5. Ocean Splash. What a GROOVY Dance of the Ocean in this acrylic pouring! Done with paint and water only, and I love how these iridescent colors by Pebeo look when dry!
6. Feather Swipe. You should see this swipe feather technique! And after watching this fluid painting tutorial you will know exactly why!
7. Open Cup + Spin. Stunning Galaxy Pour! The star shape created such a unique effect in this acrylic pouring open cup technique.
8. Breaking Through. CONFLUENCE of Two Worlds - acrylic pour painting with easy 3D effect!
9. Funnel Ripple Pour. FUN Multicolor CELLS with funnel - acrylic pour “ripple” technique. I just love acrylic pouring cells - what a magical effect when they all show up after torching!
10. Mandala Mosaics. Such a beautiful and hypnotizing outcome with super bright large cells! I really like the spiral movement in this abstract, yet very geometrical acrylic pour painting.
11. Traveling Open Cup. Yellow, gold, and crimson red created super-bright accents on blues - totally makes me think of tropical seas and joyful coral reefs! And the dancing movement created with the open cup is so much fun, I’m definitely going to use it more!
I really hope you enjoyed this compilation and now you are all charged with energy and ideas to go and create something amazing.
More Acrylic Pouring Tutorials
Want to master acrylic pouring technique and express your creativity with fluid art? You are in the right place tp learn! Discover more creative art tutorials with similar style and techniques:
Hello, creator! My name is Olga Soby, and if you are new to acrylic pouring and fluid painting - you are most welcome on my website and my YouTube channel!
I’m a contemporary artist based in Canada with my roots going back to Ukraine. I specialize in fluid media and consider myself an unconventional artist - instead of regular brushes, I use water, fire, airflow, and gravity as my tools for achieving the most unique effects in my art. Read more...
Original Art For Sale
Through my artwork, I employ Colors and Shapes as the most beautiful universal language. And with the interweaving of their symbolism and primal meanings, I create each painting to tell its own unique story. You can find all of my original paintings available for purchase here.
Fine Art Prints
A collection of limited edition prints of some of my most popular recent work presented on the highest quality fine art papers.
Available in three sizes. You can find a full collection of my fine art prints here.
There's More To Explore!
Best tools and recommendations to be successful in acrylic pouring
FREE Acrylic Pouring Calculator - calculate how much fluid paint you'll to cover your canvas size.
FREE Acrylic Pouring Supplies Guide - discover all the best paints and tools needed to create fluid art paintings.
BEST Waste Minimization Tips & Tricks - discover how to successfully minimize waste involved in acrylic pouring.