Welcome to GORGEOUS SPRING Acrylic Pouring Compilation! This fluid art video tutorial is full of wonderful colors, different techniques, and inspiration!
1. Rainbow on Black & White. Let’s have some fun with rainbow colors, they always make me so happy. So it’s going to be interesting! In this rainbow pour painting, I want to work on black & white color split base and criss-cross pour rainbow colors to try something new. The outcome turned out awesome.
2. Flamingo Flow Painting. This pour painting is inspired by the Gorgeous Flamingo and tropical colors. For this fluid art project, we explore Life in Nature as inspiration and emphasize the creative uniqueness of each one of us.
Acrylic Pouring RECIPE used for today’s flow art painting:
For the exact, paint names, and other supplies & details, check out the description under each full video of this GORGEOUS SPRING Acrylic Pouring Compilation
3. Web Funnel Pour. I just love Ripple Funnel Pour and multicolor Cells! This abstract painting looks like a Fireworks to me.
4. Phoenixes Rising. This Acrylic Pour painting is done with paint and water only. Black & White color split and Dutch Pour technique! The blow dryer technique requires a very fluid consistency, which allows creating the most beautiful lacing, cells, and color transition with the most simple recipe.
5. Traveling Ring Pour. Ring Swirl acrylic pouring technique with beautiful colors. Static pour transformed into a traveling ring pour, and the lines are just fabulous. I think Ring pour is a great Acrylic Pouring technique for beginners.
6. Center Blowout. Inspiration for this abstract pour painting is an autumn landscape of Hobbit’s hole, captured in the photo by KJP. This fluid painting is full of beautiful and rich colors.
7. Traveling Open Cup. The open cup technique is a beautiful yet easy acrylic pouring technique for beginners. Also, the white base makes all the acrylic pour cells appear a lot more delicate and dimensional.
8. Color Fireworks. For this pour, I have four main groups of colors, a white base, and very minimal negative space to create a bright burst of colors! This outcome of this Gradient painting is probably one of the most colorful pour paintings for me.
I really hope you enjoyed this compilation and now you are all charged with energy and ideas to go and create something amazing.
More Acrylic Pouring Tutorials
Want to master acrylic pouring technique and express your creativity with fluid art? You are in the right place tp learn! Discover more creative art tutorials with similar style and techniques:
Hello, creator! My name is Olga Soby, and if you are new to acrylic pouring and fluid painting - you are most welcome on my website and my YouTube channel!
I’m a contemporary artist based in Canada with my roots going back to Ukraine. I specialize in fluid media and consider myself an unconventional artist - instead of regular brushes, I use water, fire, airflow, and gravity as my tools for achieving the most unique effects in my art. Read more...
Original Art For Sale
Through my artwork, I employ Colors and Shapes as the most beautiful universal language. And with the interweaving of their symbolism and primal meanings, I create each painting to tell its own unique story. You can find all of my original paintings available for purchase here.
Fine Art Prints
A collection of limited edition prints of some of my most popular recent work presented on the highest quality fine art papers.
Available in three sizes. You can find a full collection of my fine art prints here.
There's More To Explore!
Best tools and recommendations to be successful in acrylic pouring
FREE Acrylic Pouring Calculator - calculate how much fluid paint you'll to cover your canvas size.
FREE Acrylic Pouring Supplies Guide - discover all the best paints and tools needed to create fluid art paintings.
BEST Waste Minimization Tips & Tricks - discover how to successfully minimize waste involved in acrylic pouring.