Welcome to a Satisfying Galaxy Art Acrylic Pouring Ideas! This fluid art video tutorial is full of wonderful colors, different techniques, and inspiration!
1. Planet Pour technique (“Dancing Universe” Series). I create the first planet pour painting – a beautiful abstract planet. It turned out absolutely amazing! 🌌 Such a cosmic beauty! In this fluid art tutorial, I prepared a lot of acrylic pouring tips for you! Also, I show you how I make touch ups in my pour paintings and how to make falling stars.
2. Open Cup Galaxy Art. Such amazing cells you can get using the Open Cup Technique. I call them effortless cells without silicone. Also, that little touch with tiny stars on my cosmic abstract painting made it look complete to my taste.
Acrylic Pouring RECIPE used for today’s flow art painting:
For the exact, paint names, and other supplies & details, check out the description under each full video of this Satisfying Galaxy Art Acrylic Pouring Ideas compilation:
3. Space Travel 3D Flow (“Breaking Through the Limits” Series). I create a real Space travel – Galaxy fluid painting using a measuring cup, blow dryer, and iridescent colors. This blowing or dutch pour technique requires a very fluid consistency, which allows creating the most beautiful lacing, cells, and color transition with the most simple pouring recipe.
4. Starburst Cells Effect (controlled Chameleon Cells). Starburst Pour Painting with chameleon Cells Pour technique – turned into Amazing Explosion! Bringing a new twist to chameleon pour! This is such an impressive but easy acrylic pour painting with swipe & crazy cells with silicone and ordinary hair comb!
5. Double Cup Galaxy Pour. I tried to create a Galaxy Pour using the Double Cup acrylic pouring technique. It allows creating a perfect balance between the black in one cup and bright colors in the other.
I also find this form of a ring pour technique to be a very relaxing and satisfying.
6. Open Cup Nebula. Nebula Acrylic Pouring with open cup technique and Violet and Yellow accents – created with paint and water only! New addition to my Galaxy and Space collection💙💜 What I like about the open cup technique is the movement in composition and soft color transitions.
7. Funnel Ripple Pour Galaxy. This time I want to try something new in my Acrylic Pouring jorney and go for a funnel ripple pour technique with the color separation within the funnel. It can work really amazing for the galaxy art 😉
8. Crescent and Full Moon Painting (“Dancing Universe” Series). Super exciting Acrylic Pouring video tutorial in my galaxy art series. Two phases of the Moon in one Pour Painting – double pleasure. I am very happy with how these Dancing Moons turned out😍
I really hope you enjoyed this compilation and now you are all charged with energy and ideas to go and create something amazing.
More Acrylic Pouring Tutorials
Want to master acrylic pouring technique and express your creativity with fluid art? You are in the right place tp learn! Discover more creative art tutorials with similar style and techniques:
Hello, creator! My name is Olga Soby, and if you are new to acrylic pouring and fluid painting - you are most welcome on my website and my YouTube channel!
I’m a contemporary artist based in Canada with my roots going back to Ukraine. I specialize in fluid media and consider myself an unconventional artist - instead of regular brushes, I use water, fire, airflow, and gravity as my tools for achieving the most unique effects in my art. Read more...
Original Art For Sale
Through my artwork, I employ Colors and Shapes as the most beautiful universal language. And with the interweaving of their symbolism and primal meanings, I create each painting to tell its own unique story. You can find all of my original paintings available for purchase here.
Fine Art Prints
A collection of limited edition prints of some of my most popular recent work presented on the highest quality fine art papers.
Available in three sizes. You can find a full collection of my fine art prints here.
There's More To Explore!
Best tools and recommendations to be successful in acrylic pouring
FREE Acrylic Pouring Calculator - calculate how much fluid paint you'll to cover your canvas size.
FREE Acrylic Pouring Supplies Guide - discover all the best paints and tools needed to create fluid art paintings.
BEST Waste Minimization Tips & Tricks - discover how to successfully minimize waste involved in acrylic pouring.