My TOP 7 Unique CELLS Techniques Acrylic Pouring compilation – my go-to techniques for cells! Fluid Art techniques have endless creative and expressive potential. Personally, I love working with cells, bright colors, and experimenting with different acrylic pouring supplies. And I hope you will join me for my future pour paintings! This cells techniques compilation will be beneficial for Acrylic Pouring Beginners.
1. Traveling Funnel Pour. Split color Funnel Pour with the Dioxazine Purple and White negative space! What a color combo! A great alternative to black and white. The cells are just so beautiful and happy in this pour painting. And I like the idea of splitting the canvas into more than 2 sections. Acrylic pour with the funnel is an easy and beautiful fluid painting technique for beginners. Especially if you want to combine acrylic pouring cells effect with negative space.
Acrylic Pouring RECIPE used for today’s flow art painting:
For the exact acrylic pouring recipe, paint names, and other supplies & details, please check out the description under each full video of this pour painting compilation:
2. Funnel Ripple. FUN Multicolor CELLS with funnel “ripple” Acrylic Pouring technique. This fluid painting looks very happy to me. And I think that pre-mixed pouring paints worked great for this technique.
3. Flip cup. I just love acrylic pouring cells – what a magical effect when they all show up after torching!
4. Traveling Open Cup. My try on Traveling Open Cup with Acrylic Pouring Recipe of Floetrol, Glue, and DecoArt! The white base makes all the acrylic pour cells appear a lot more delicate & dimensional. And I like that the cells grew so big! The open cup is a beautiful yet easy acrylic pouring technique for beginners.
5. Open Cup Pour Galaxy. Open Cup Acrylic Pour turned into a fantastic Galaxy Pour! I’m absolutely amazed by massive Cells without silicone! Open cup technique is an awesome way to create Fluid Art for beginners – easy and beautiful.
6. Chameleon Cells Comb. STARBURST Pour Painting with chameleon Cells Pour technique – turned into Amazing Explosion! Bringing a new twist to chameleon pour! This is such an impressive but easy acrylic pour painting with swipe & crazy cells with silicone and an ordinary hair comb!
7. Swipe Technique. Acrylic Paint Pouring Swipe with PERFECT Cells! YAY! The results are quite consistent!
I really hope you enjoyed this compilation and now you are all charged with energy and ideas to go and create something amazing.
More Acrylic Pouring Tutorials
Want to master acrylic pouring technique and express your creativity with fluid art? You are in the right place tp learn! Discover more creative art tutorials with similar style and techniques:
Hello, creator! My name is Olga Soby, and if you are new to acrylic pouring and fluid painting - you are most welcome on my website and my YouTube channel!
I’m a contemporary artist based in Canada with my roots going back to Ukraine. I specialize in fluid media and consider myself an unconventional artist - instead of regular brushes, I use water, fire, airflow, and gravity as my tools for achieving the most unique effects in my art. Read more...
Original Art For Sale
Through my artwork, I employ Colors and Shapes as the most beautiful universal language. And with the interweaving of their symbolism and primal meanings, I create each painting to tell its own unique story. You can find all of my original paintings available for purchase here.
Fine Art Prints
A collection of limited edition prints of some of my most popular recent work presented on the highest quality fine art papers.
Available in three sizes. You can find a full collection of my fine art prints here.
There's More To Explore!
Best tools and recommendations to be successful in acrylic pouring
FREE Acrylic Pouring Calculator - calculate how much fluid paint you'll to cover your canvas size.
FREE Acrylic Pouring Supplies Guide - discover all the best paints and tools needed to create fluid art paintings.
BEST Waste Minimization Tips & Tricks - discover how to successfully minimize waste involved in acrylic pouring.